Grow with Hospice Care Partners!
Hospice Care Partners is a rapidly growing company with immediate opportunities for qualified and highly skilled CNAs. As a CNA with Hospice Care Partners, you will provide outstanding patient care and physical support for patients on a daily basis. To be considered for this role you should have the following credentials and documentation:
- Texas nursing assistant certification
- Current CPR certification
- Current TB test (may be provided if needed)
- Valid (non-expired) TX driver’s license
- Proof of auto insurance
The Certified Nursing Assistant performs patient care based on the care plan prepared by and supervised by the RN.
- Provides for patient's personal hygiene and daily living. This may include providing and clearing bedpans and urinals, providing baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves, and assisting patients with showers. Assists with meals.. Ambulates, turns, and positions patients. Provides light housekeeping in general area of the patient.
- Works effectively as a team member in the delivery of care and assists in the orientation of new employees. Maintains good working relations with nursing staff and other employees through appropriate communication.
- Instills confidence in patients by maintaining a neat appearance and performing duties in a competent and caring manner. Reports observations of patients to the nurse caring for the patient to ensure consistent care of the patient’s needs.
- With specialized training and written approval, may perform additional and specialized tasks pertinent to the assigned area within the CNA scope of practice.
- Shows dependability by being punctual; maintains consistent attendance.
- Maintains a safe environment for patients and co-workers.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or GED.
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant course with current TX certification.
- Current CPR for healthcare workers.
- Previous hospital, home health, or hospice experience with acceptable references.
- Must pass a pre-employment test for nursing assistant.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds at time.
Hospice Care Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.